To obtain a Username and a Password, please access the menu "Submission" and fill out all the required data. You will then receive an email containing the username and the password to access the abstract submission platform.
After accessing the platform on the “Login” menu, you will be directed to your "Personal Area", where you should choose “Create new abstract”. The first time an abstract is submitted, it will stay in a Draft state. The purpose of this stage is to allow you to check if all is well with the data you have entered. You are then asked to either save the data as “Draft” or to “Save and Submit” it.
Choosing to “Save as draft” means that your abstract is not submitted yet and you can access the platform at a later moment and edit it.
Choosing the option “Save and Submit” means that you can no longer edit your abstract, only visualize it. In both cases an email message will be sent to you informing you of the stage of the process. You can repeat the step “Create new abstract” more than once, thus submitting a second.
Please note that you must fill in all fields marked with an asterisk and that there is a maximum number of characters for each section. You may copy and paste the text from another source if you find it convenient.
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The following information will be required for your submission:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Author and co-authors' details
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 150 characters in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 1700 characters spaces included
- Please note that it is the author’s responsibility to ensure they keep a copy of the submitted abstract on another source
- Abstracts should clearly state: Purpose, Material & Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Abstracts will only be accepted by online submission.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the information provided is complete and accurate. The Organizing Committee cannot be held responsible for your abstract not being graded as the content was missing or for failure to notify successful authors of abstract acceptance if you did not fill the form in correctly.
- Once completed and submitted electronically you cannot submit the same abstract again - make sure the first one is correct! You can however edit the submission, by accessing to the Personal Area, up to the closing time of submission deadline.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official EBBA2018 Congress publications.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts will be published as submitted without further editing by the organization.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and the Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as oral or poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstracts in “draft mode” will not be considered by the Scientific Committee.
- Please ensure your e-mail address is correct as you will be notified by e-mail if your abstract has been accepted.
Deadline for submission of abstract --> 14th October 2017
Notification of acceptance of abstract --> 5th November 2017